CAN SOFTWARE BE ASSEMBLED NOT WRITTEN?

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM

The software part is roughly equivalent to an integrated circuit. Can we assemble a software product in a manner similar to producing a a hardware product?

I believe that it is possible assemble a software product without any intimate knowledge of the product's source language. Instead of writing the code in a computing language such as C++, the appropriate software parts will be selected from a system of menus.

This blog will be used to document my research and development efforts associated with a menu-driven product assembly capability.

ASSEMBLY MONDAY ACTIVITY: In order to perform the design activity exclusively from a system of menus and dialog boxes, additional system related commands must be added to Programmable Software Development Environment. For example, commands for finding files, adding new directories,  compare file modification dates, and finding paths must be added. The next task will be to identify these commands.

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM

The software part is roughly equivalent to an integrated circuit. Can we assemble a software product in a manner similar to producing a a hardware product?

I believe that it is possible assemble a software product without any intimate knowledge of the product's source language. Instead of writing the code in a computing language such as C++, the appropriate software parts will be selected from a system of menus.

This blog will be used to document my research and development efforts associated with a menu-driven product assembly capability.

ASSEMBLY THURSDAY ACTIVITY: The best way of creating the Programmable Software Development Environment capability for finding files, adding new directories,  compare file modification dates, and finding paths is to add an software parts instruction for launching a executable. This will enable a command-line script to be processed.